Twestival is a movement that uses social media for social good by connecting communities offline on a single day to highlight a great cause. Ideas start as a tweet and as it spreads, becomes a movement that has the power to make things happen.
Twestival is going ‘local’ in cities around the world. All local events are organized 100% by volunteers and 100% of all ticket sales and donations go directly to local non-profits that organizers have identified for having an incredible impact within their own community.
The goal is to raise funds and awareness by doing a local meet-up with various activities. Twestival is the brainchild of Amanda Rose, who believes that if cities were able to collaborate on an international scale, but work from a local level, it could have a spectacular impact. Since 2009, over 200 international cities all over the world have joined the movement.
Be a part of the Global Movement!
1) Grab a Ticket. Find your city on the official events list and attend your local event.
2) Volunteer. Local events are run 100% by volunteers and teams are always looking for more help.
3) Donate. Each Twestival is supporting a amazing local cause with 100% of donations going direct to projects happening in their own community. Give what you can and help them reach their goal.
4) Sponsor or contribute in-kind. Are you a company or organization looking to connect with the digital set? Twestival Local has great sponsorship opportunities and cities are always happy to receive great prizes.
5) Tweet, Blog, Promote. Please spread the word about Twestival and our local charities.
The calendar you're trying to add has already been added to this event.
This is not a valid number
You are about to leave this page. Any changes you made will not be saved.
Are you sure?
How would you like your reminder for this event?
What kind of event would you like to create?