Let's TalkZapaday, Olympisch Stadion 39, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Phone: +31 207 165 655 or +1 646 503 1272
Show size increases by 80 percent for 2012 edition
Specialised platform supports China’s fast growing “intelligent” building marketContinued strong support from industry associations
Due to exhibitor demand, Guangzhou Electrical Building Technology, taking place 9 – 12 June 2012 at the China Import and Export Fair Complex, Guangzhou, China, will be offering 80 percent more exhibition space.
Organised by Guangzhou Guangya Messe Frankfurt Co Ltd, the show has already attracted more than 100 leading companies wanting access to China’s fast-growing “intelligent” building market. Companies include. Schneider Electric (France), Legrand (France), Lewin (France), KNX China (Belgium), EnOcean GmbH (Germany), Tiansu Automation (China), Dynalite (Australia), ELKO (Germany), Thermokon (Germany), Beckhoff (Germany), Hedong Electronics Co (China), Lite Puter Technology (Taiwan), Weiland Electric (Germany), Predictive Service (Hong Kong), Vity Technology (France), Echelon Technology (USA), DAE Instrument (Taiwan), Ningbo Dooya (China), AUCA (Australia), Jiale Electronic Appliance (China), Futina Electrical (China), and Songri Electric (China).
Mr Richard Li, Deputy General Manager of Messe Frankfurt in China said: “There is tremendous demand for ‘intelligent’ building solutions in China and by increasing our exhibition area to 18,000 sqm, our growing number of exhibitors and visitors can maximise their business opportunities in this fast-evolving market. In addition, to increase networking opportunities, we are extending the show by a half day on the last show day.”
Specialised platform supports China’s fast growing “intelligent” building market
With green building policies playing an important part in the Chinese government’s 12th Five-Year Plan, the “intelligent” building market is developing fast. Market volume in this sector is expected to reach USD 13.3 billion by 2012. This is due to new construction using “intelligent” systems and the modification of existing buildings.
In addition, China’s rapid urbanisation has required initiatives such as the “intelligent city” concept to improve sustainable development in traditional cities. Almost 50 urban areas have set “intelligent city” targets, and this has created a market worth over USD 23.3 billion.
Supporting this fast-growing market, Guangzhou Electrical Building Technology will focus on products, services and technologies in the building and home automation and electrical engineering sectors. Exhibits in these two categories include:
Building and home automation
• Light control systems
• Safety and access control systems
• Audio and video systems
• Air conditioning and cooling systems
• System integration
• Generic cabling systems
• Electrical accessories and materials
• Electricity supply / distribution equipment and electrical products
• Power supply, instruments, gauges and tools
• Electrical energy-efficiency modification equipment
• Control equipment, meter and monitoring and dimmer switches
• Sockets and switches
• Lightning protection systems and equipment
Continued strong support from industry associations
The 2012 show has two new supporters, the Continental Automated Buildings Association, a Canadian non-profit association dedicated to the advancement of “intelligent” home and building technologies, and the China Hotel Purchasing & Supplying Association, which represents companies involved in procurement for the hotel industry. Other show supporters include:
• Asian Institute of Intelligent Buildings
• Building Electricity Magazine Agency
• China Building Decoration Association Electricity Association
• China Real Estate Association
• Electrical Branch of Architectural Society of China
• Institute of Chinese Architects, ASC
• Intelligent Building Branch of China Construction Industry Association
• KNX Association
• LonMark International
• Macau Construction Association
• The Electrical and Electronics Association of Malaysia
• The Federation of Asian and Pacific Electrical Contractors Associations
• The Guangdong Association of Automation
• The Hong Kong Federation of Electrical & Mechanical Contractors Ltd
• The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers – Building Services Division
• The Macau Institute of Engineers
Guangzhou Electrical Building Technology is held concurrently with the Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition, one of the world’s most important lighting shows. In 2011, these combined events attracted 100,465 visitors. Both fairs are part of Messe Frankfurt’s architecture and technology shows, headed by the biennial Light+Building event in Frankfurt, Germany.
Free online visitor pre-registration on or before May 31, 2012! Register now!
Name: Ms Manliza Chan
Organization: Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd
Phone: 852- 2238 9960
| AIIB - Intelligent Green Building Alliance Conference (Asian Institute of Intelligent Buildings ) |
Mon 11 Jun 2012 13:30 to 17:30
| Guangzhou Electrical Building Technology Symposium for Building Automation and Smart Home |
Mon 11 Jun 2012 14:30 to 17:00
| KNX Technical Seminar |
Sun 10 Jun 2012 10:00 to 17:00
| AGORA |
Sat 9 09:00 to Tue 12 Jun 2012 18:00